diumenge, 4 d’abril del 2010

What will be my life like in 20 years?

In 20 years I will be tall and thin. I will have long brown hair.
I will be a nice person with everyone and I will have many friends. I will be a hard-working person.
I will have on important post in a company or I will be an art teacher in a High School.
In the morning I will work for the company or school and in the aftermoon I will go with my friends to have fun.
I will have a big house in the mountain with a swimming-pool.
I will have a great family. I will have two children: one boy and one girl. And I will ve married to a handsome and nice boy.
I will paint in my freetime and I will sell my pictures.
I will go to the mountain with my family ans my dog.
I will go to New Zealand with my friends on holiday.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada